Bienvenidos

guten Appetit

Friday, February 5, 2010

Christmas in Vermont




On Dec. 23 my family and I drove up to Vermont to spend Christmas with out friends Mitch and Joanne, and a few of of their family.
We spent a pleasant evening with delicious dinner and opening presents (I got a car and a new camera!) and celebrated Robin's birthday the next morning over breakfast.









This is the inside of my log cabin. More to come on that later--I'm not Blogspot savvy enough yet to figure out how to organize photos.













The breakfast table















I stayed in my own cabin that was originally used for storing sugar and now some 200 years later, some of the original wood still smells sweet. Now it's gracefully adorned by a bobcat, various deer heads, and a full bear hide with head and paws and fur and all...















The back porch of the house has adirondack chairs, overlooking the acres of land behind the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment